
She is getting so big already i cant even believe it!! I love to see the new things she is learning like smiling and cooing when i talk to her but she is just growing so fast she only has a few newborn outfits she still fits in which is sad but she has so many new cute clothes that she is able to fit i now so its fun!! Being a mom is the greatest ting in the world i never imagined it would be like this.....i mean the love i have for her is overwhelming!! And for those of you who are not moms yet everything everybody tells you about being a mom is so true.... its the best thing ever but the hardest at the same time i find myself completely exhausted at times and feel like i cannot even function but then i pick her up and she smiles at me and it gives me that boost of eneryg i need and i just laugh because she is so young and small yet so capable of turning my whole mood around! I love her so much and i love be able to stay home with her i would not change this for the world!
3 comments:
I can't believe that she is two months old already! I feel like we just barely came to see you in the hospital... It goes by way too fast!
wow i cant believe how much she has changed, she is so stinking cute! I hope i can see you guys soon! Love ya
Oh she is so cute, please call when you come down to visit so we can come up and see you!!!
Post a Comment