This picture was done just for Auntie Teagan and her love of peace signs!!

Look Close her tongue is out!!


I know there is alot of pictures but i just have so many favorites!! This adorable photographer came to my moms house and did this photo shoot! It took three hours and she was so patient and sweet with Kendalyn! We got so many great shots and Kendalyn was such a good girl! Although daddy might have something different to say, you cant tell but in the tutu picture she does not have a diaper on and when we held her up and got ready for the first picture she peed and as you can see thad is the one holding her bottom and it got all over him and his clothes so that resulted in a wipe down for her and a new outfit for daddy!!!
4 comments:
All the pictures are so cute. We looked at them at your moms house today. Kendalyn is so adorable. It will be hard to just watch her grow up on the computer. Don't forget to leave your email address for me so I can add it to our list when we go private.
Oh my goodness she is so dang precious! That's pictures are amazing. I swear y'all have the best photographers in Utah. I was sick, but I have been feeling so much better I really can't complain. I'm so happy for you and so glad you set up your blog. I am trying to talk Randi and Sherri into setting one up too. It much easier to keep in touch with people. Oh Thayne and Rachel have one too if you haven't seen theirs...there link is on the side of my blog
keisha!!! she is soooo cute!!! oh my!!!! congrats on parenthood! :)
LOVE them! I'm glad that you guys had so much fun with Olga. She is going to do our family pictures, too! I'm so excited! And, I'm glad that you finally did something on this blog! I know that you have had so much free time... :) Miss you guys! Hopefully we will be seeing you at some point next weekend.
Post a Comment