Saturday, October 31, 2009

Fun Weekend

It all started Tuesday when we went to the airport to pick up Grandma Jones!!!!!!
Then on Friday Grandma Taylor and Kade came, Thanks for my new hat grandma!!

This was the day Grandma, and Grandpa Jones, Teagan and Elli were leaving i was sad :(


This is the day Auntie Teagan got here i was so happy to see her!


We blessed Kendalyn last week and has lots of family in town it was so much fun. Good to see everyone and it was fun to have them all see where we are now calling home. My mom flew in on Tuesday so she could help with Kendalyn and help me get my house in order for people to come, I am so grateful to her for everything she does for me. Wednesday Thad got his wisdom teeth out early in the morning i was so glad my mom was here so Kendalyn could sty home with her it worked out really well. Thank you so much for everyone who was able to make it we love you all and can't wait to see everyone for Thanksgiving!! Blessing day pictures will be up soon.

1 comment:

Tashina said...

I was going to call you this week to see how her blessing went, and I totally forgot! I'm glad that so many people could make it up there for you guys, but sad that we couldn't be there. I hope Thad is doing well! We can't wait to see you guys!